CrysticROOF Premier Resin 20kg
CrysticROOF Premier is a BBA accredited roofing system that offers up to 25 years lifespan. Only approved installers are qualified to work with and install this system and issue the guarantee on completion of work. To qualify as an approved installer, you must attend a one day training course at one of our centres.
- Isophthalic topcoat for superior performance and long-term weathering.
- Fire certified system to BS476: Part 3 to EXT.F.A.B. and EN13501-5 to Broof(T4)
- Manufactured in the UK by Scott Bader to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- 20 and 25 year material guarantees available.
- Option to enhance with a fully insurance backed warranty using independent insurance scheme with competent roofer.
CrysticROOF Premier can be used in the standard manner as CrysticROOF resin and all of the guidance within the installation guide should be followed accordingly.
CrysticROOF Premier Resin should be stirred well by hand, or with a low shear mixer to avoid aeration, and then allowed to stand to regain thixotropy. CrysticROOF Premier Resin requires only the addition of catalyst to start the curing reaction.
The recommended catalyst is Scott Bader Catalyst M (or Baycat S50), which should be added at 1% into the resin. The catalyst should be thoroughly incorporated into the resin with a low shear mechanical stirrer where possible.
NB: All CrysticROOF resins and topcoats generate heat when the catalyst is added, it is better to mix smaller amounts more often than a large amount in one go, mixing larger volumes potentially will reduce your working time significantly and therefore be wasteful.