CrysticROOF® PU Adhesive & Sealant is a one component, polyurethane-based, low modulus sealant. It can be used on its own as an adhesive sealant or a gap sealant for waterproofing your roof.
It cures by reaction with atmospheric humidity to produce a joint sealant with a 50% joint movement accommodation factor and excellent adhesion on substrates traditionally problematic for PU sealants, e.g. glass, aluminum, steel, polycarbonate.
The extrusion rate and tooling of the sealant remain the same throughout a very wide range of temperature and humidity conditions, as well as being formulated to ensure bubble free cure in these conditions.
• Sealing damaged GRP roofs.
• Sealing joints in insitu concrete, in expansion concrete plates, in precast panels, irrigation channels and in water tanks and swimming pools
• Sealant for metal frames, glass, granite and marble and aluminium windows and panels.
• Adhesive for brick and block work and fixing of roofing trims.
• Bonding GRP to GRP
• Smooth finish, gives a smooth tooled finish
• Excellent thixotropy, can be used on large expansion joints.
• Excellent adhesion, with or without the use of special primers*
• Easy to work with, great extrusion, tooling and storage stability in all climates.
• Excellent chemical resistance, suitable for sealing joints in swimming pools and chemically treated water
• Great elasticity, low modulus, joint movement accommodation 50%
• Microorganism and fungus resistant, for long-lasting durability
• Temperature resistance, suitable for application where temperatures may be up to 60°C. As well as resistance to cold; the sealant remains elastic even down to -40°C.